- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup Fage total 0% Greek yogurt
- Mixing bowl
- Lightly floured surface
- 1 Egg
- Coarse sea salt
- An oven
For 4 Pretzels:
- Combine self rising flour and Greek Yogurt in a bowl until dough starts to form.(If you want to make two pretzels, just use 1/2 cup of flour and 1/2 cup of yogurt.The rest of the recipe remains the same.)
- This dough will be pretty crumbly at this point.Turn the dough on a lightly floured surface and brush your hands with a bit of flour.
- Knead until dough forms and divide into 4 parts.(Or 2 parts if you are making 2 pretzels.)
- Roll each piece of dough into a 12-14 inch rope.
- Form into a pretzel shape.
- Beat an egg and brush it over the pretzels.
- Sprinkle on coarse sea salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for two minutes so the tops can brown.