Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 Tin Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 4 Hot Dogs (Beef for Cows in a blanket, Pork for Pigs in a blanket, or Both for Dogs in a blanket)
Makes 8 Blankets:
- set oven to 375°F (or 350°F for non-stick cookie sheet)
- Rip apart cresents and put on oven pan. set aside for now.
- Put hot dogs on cutting board and cut each hot dog in halves.
- put each half on the thin end of each cresent
- roll up cresents, starting at small end.
- Put in oven for 9-12 minutes or until cresents are golden brown.
- Take out of oven and Enjoy! :)